Prayas Institute for Social Development, Fundraisers and Development Programmes internships offer young people an opportunity to gain work experience in the field of fundraising and development programs, join an enthusiastic team, learn new skills and be in contact with youth and organizations from around the nation and world.
We can offer internships only to legal residents or citizens of India. All internships are
- Preferably fulltime
- 4-6 months long
- Unpaid. Lunch is provided and local travel costs are reimbursed.
Please email email@example.com for more information or to apply for a position. Please include a CV and a letter stating your motivation.
We are currently looking for a
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- To raise funds for the organization
- Investigate new partnerships and project opportunities
- Prepare fundraising proposals and write project reports
- Relevant experience/ interest in the field of fundraising
- Experience in project management
- Last year or degree in Higher education and/or post-graduate studies
- Leadership, planning, project writing, and intercultural communication skills
- Computer skills
- Fluency in English.
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Flexibility and capability to work independently and in a team
- Age between 20 and 29